Last week, we were visited by our guests from ODTÜ KALTEV.
The guests had a presentation about;
- What is robotics?
- Why all engineering departments requires to work in a collaborative way.
- How a solar car works?
- Ra25 and Ra27 manufacturing processes and the faced problems while manufacturing and testing the solar cars?
- What is a solar race?
- How is the race execution and the strategies changing during the race?
- What is 3d printing and the working procedures?
- How engineers and doctors can work together?
- How big is the language barrier?
- Design and manufacturing of customizable surgical instruments.
- Importance of 3d printing in the field of medicine
We are at the final stage of the “Feedme” project. You are going to be able to use “Feedme” stations and iOS App in our university very soon and support street animals.
You can visit the project page for more details.