Last week, we were visited by the students of Bülent Ecevit High School and Lefke Gazi High School.
The students had a presentation about;
- What is robotics?
- Why all engineering departments requires to work in a collaborative way.
- How a solar car works?
- Ra25 and Ra27 manufacturing processes and the faced problems while manufacturing and testing the solar cars?
- What is a solar race?
- How is the race execution and the strategies changing during the race?
- What is 3d printing and the working procedures?
- How engineers and doctors can work together?
- How big is the language barrier?
- Design and manufacturing of customizable surgical instruments.
- Importance of 3d printing in the field of medicine
- Importance of joining laboratories like NEURobotics Lab and NEU3D Laboratories while an undergraduate student