Last week, we were visited by groups of professionals in their own areas of expertise.
The visitors had a presentation about;
- What is robotics?
- Why all engineering departments requires to work in a collaborative way.
- How a solar car works?
- Ra25 and Ra27 manufacturing processes and the faced problems while manufacturing and testing the solar cars?
- What is a solar race?
- How is the race execution and the strategies changing during the race?
- What is 3d printing and the working procedures?
- How engineers and doctors can work together?
- How big is the language barrier?
- Design and manufacturing of customizable surgical instruments.
- Importance of 3d printing in the field of medicine
You know that, we started our training matches 2 weeks ago. Training matches are between last year’s artificial intelligence and this year’s artificial intelligence being developed. Last week, students joined us to watch our training match and showed great interest.
We do our training matches every Friday at 15:00. You can watch live via Facebook, and also you can come our lab. and watch our training matches with your own eyes.