This week, we were visited by the students of Polatpaşa High School and Lapta Yavuzlar High School.
The students had a presentation about;
- What is robotics?
- Why all engineering departments requires to work in a collaborative way.
- How a solar car works?
- Ra25 and Ra27 manufacturing processes and the faced problems while manufacturing and testing the solar cars?
- What is a solar race?
- How is the race execution and the strategies changing during the race?
- What is 3d printing and the working procedures?
- How engineers and doctors can work together?
- How big is the language barrier?
- Design and manufacturing of customizable surgical instruments.
- Importance of 3d printing in the field of medicine
- Importance of joining laboratories like NEURobotics Lab and NEU3D Laboratories while an undergraduate student
First training match of 2019
There’s more time for the RoboCup 2019 competition. But we started our training matches to protect our success. Training matches are between last year’s artificial intelligence and this year’s artificial intelligence being developed. We split up our robots to 2 teams. One team is playing with last year’s artificial intelligence algorithm, the other is this year’s.
From this week we will do our training matches every Friday at 15:00. You can watch live via Facebook.