Robotics Laboratory had a busy week. Future college students from two different high schools who wants to study engineering and Turkcell Kuzey Kıbrıs visited the laboratory.
The visitors had a presentation about;
- What is robotics?
- Why all engineering departments requires to work in a collaborative way.
- How a solar car works?
- Ra25 and Ra27 manufacturing processes and the faced problems while manufacturing and testing the solar cars?
- What is a solar race?
- How is the race execution and the strategies changing during the race?
- What is 3d printing and the working procedures?
- How engineers and doctors can work together?
- How big is the language barrier?
- Design and manufacturing of customizable surgical instruments.
- Importance of 3d printing in the field of medicine
- Importance of joining laboratories like NEURobotics Lab and NEU3D Laboratories while an undergraduate student
Also a Q&A session held. During the session students ask;
- How color coding works on the NEUIslanders robots?
- Why NEUIslanders robots have wheel orientation like this?
With Turkcell Kuzey Kibris both parties had a brain storming after the presentation and talked about the collaborative possible works.